Dissemination event that took place in Tknika 20 april. Tknika has made a booklet with all Ka2 project of the Basque Country. Our project is there. Here you can find the booklet it has online and download all version
PROJECT INFORMATION, october 2016
We want students to talk, learn and compare different cost of living in the Basque Country. Be aware of personal finance (budgeting) and share their results.
♣ Personal finance is important in real life (budgeting)
♣ We are interested in study how prices of basic products for our common live change in different European countries. Which rates, references, etc. are used by the states to fix the consumer price index (CPI) and define the basket of goods and services.
♣ Get to know and compare cost of living in Europe
♣ Use IT tools in a professional environment
♣ Use financial and business technical vocabulary
♣ Make students from different countries work together
Asier who lives in Donostia wants to start living on his own in a flat, he has to make a research about how much money he needs for living.
1. Presentation of the working group ( Using onomatopoeia ). (5m)
2. Shopping basket in the Basque Country. Find what you need to live in the Basque Country. List the goods and services you need to survive on your own. (by posted) (10m)
3. Find the prices of each product or services (by posted) (15m)
4. Find the minimum salary of your country. (Internet) (1 m)
5. Classify the goods or services in fixed expenses/Non fixed expenses. (Mural) (5m)
6. Make a table in excel file; INCOME- OUTCOME =SAVINGS (5m)
7. Discuss the results of each group. (15m)
TIP: REVISE THE LIST AND GET RID OF UNNECESSARY ITEMS
8. How much money do we need per month to survive in the Basque Country?
Ordenador (pare excel)
Infografics, november 2016
Diseminary municipality and local society, december 2016
IES XABIER ZUBIRI-MANTEO BHI is a school located in San Sebastian. Our school provides secondary and vocational education in different areas; business, computing, tourism and marketing, as well as re-training courses, courses for adults and unemployed. One of the school aims is to be an inclusive school. Each student is welcome, no matter their nationality, background, social status or age, and we put all the necessary mediums and efforts to fulfill their needs.
We are 1500 students and 120 teaching staff. The school is involved in several innovative and international projects with TKNIKA www.tknika.net, IKASLAN. Given the current economic worldwide crisis, the school is making a great effort to increase students’ employability once they have completed their professional studies.