We also introduced the platform to the project coordinators teachers from Valcea county in workshop 14.04.2017
Vlad Alboiu, a student from 12 th form created a game/ career test. At the end students were informed about their future career.
Students involved in the project played this game and evaluated their future options.
For making the game, Vlad collaborated with the school psychologist, who gave him the questions of the test and its interpretation, working together.
THE FUTURE TEACHERS HAVE ACQUIRED NEW METHODS, HAVE BECOME MORE MOTIVATED
The teachers improved their abilities in:
- Working on the platform
- Communicating in English
- Other ICT skills.
They are motivated to work in Erasmus+ projects and knowing new cultures and people.
Working in projects allowed the growing on the personal and professional ways.
The workshop was on the 17th of November, during Computer Science teachers from Valcea County meeting, at Liceul Sanitar ”Antim Ivireanu” from Ramnicu Valcea.
The project team presented:
- The aims of the project;
- The website coordinated by Colegiul Energetic – with all the activities of the Erasmus+ project – local activities and common activities;
- The website of the project;
- The Learning platform – how to make an account, the content of the platform.
Teachers involved distributed brochures about the project and in the end the Computer Science teachers discussed and asked questions. They all agreed that the platform is very useful for teachers and students and they will share all the information in their schools. Economics and Entrepreneurship Education teachers will use the platform in their lessons in the future.
The second transnational meeting of the project took place in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania between the 21st of November and the 25th of November, 2017 at COLEGIUL ENERGETIC.
The participants of the meeting were 3 teachers from Turkey, 2 teachers from Latvia, 2 teachers from Spain, 2 teachers from Croatia, and over 10 teachers from Romania.
The main goals of the meeting were:
- Work on E-learning platform;
- Discussions on the project progress;
- Work on ETwinning;
- Discussions about future mobilities and financial aspects;
- Discussions about Mobility Tool and final report;
- Results of the survey completed by students – The importance of the Learning platform;
- Certificates for students working on the platform – models and database of the exams results;
- Visit to the Chamber of Commerce – presentation about entrepreneurs from Valcea County;
- Group work – the achievements and problems of students business plans;
- Business ideas – Workshop;
- Visit to known entrepreneurs/ companies from Valcea county – Sano Vita, Vilmar, Gammastil;
- Reflection and evaluation of the meeting.
The 21st of November
The project partners from Latvia, Turkey, Spain and Croatia arrived in Râmnicu Vâlcea and they were welcomed by the Romanian team. The teachers participated to an informal dinner, where they had the chance to make new friends.
The 22nd of November
The participants of the project were welcomed by the Headmaster of Colegiul Energetic, teachers, students and local representatives. In the introduction, the hosts welcomed the guests and informed the participants on the meeting programme. Young entrepreneurs from Colegiul Energetic presented their business or future business.
The groups of teachers from each country shared presentations about local activities from the beginning of the project in 2015 until now. All teams impressed the audience.
The work session included:
- Organization of the project – goals of the project
- It was presented the report of the survey ”The Importance of the Learning Platform”
- Certificates for students working on the platform
Before lunch, the teachers were invited to visit The Chamber of Commerce. Here, they found out information about the entrepreneurship in Valcea County.
The work session continued at Vâlcea County Library with group work (discussions about the web page of the project, ETwinning, Mobility tool, final report) and with an interesting workshop ”Handmade by Ozana” – a good idea for business.
In the evening, the students and teachers attended a wonderful concert at ”Victor Giuleanu” Art High School, in partnership with Colegiul Energetic. The participants appreciated the students’ performance and enjoyed the activity.
The day ended with a relaxing dinner, where the participants got the chance to improve their English skills and to find out more about the educational systems and cultural aspects from all the countries.
The 23th of November, 2017
The day started with a work session at Valcea County Library.
The participants discussed about:
- The achievements and problems of students business plans, discussions about job market;
- Mobilities – confirmation of the destinations and periods;
- Financial aspects;
- Planning next meeting;
- Reflection of the meeting.
Then the participants visited some representative companies from Valcea county:
–SanoVita is a manufacturer and processor certified by the relevant authorities for the following activities:
– Manufacture of grain products (extruded, expanded, pasta), fruit and vegetable juices and soybean (tofu)
– Storage, packing and trading of food products: cereals (pressed, extruded, expanded, germ, bran, flour, gluten, starch, pasta), oil seeds, dried and expanded grain, sugar, dried and candied fruits, salt.
The company is counting more than 20 years of experience in the field of food education, education through the offer of high quality products, made with the latest technology, protecting at the same time the environment.
Covering 25 hectares of which 10 are workshops hosting the latest technology equipment, employing a staff of nearly 400, being directly connected to the major transportation routes, the company is located in the southern industrial zone of Ramnicu Valcea city.
Vilmar manufactures and sells a diversified range of technological equipment and components parts used in several industries: petroleum and natural gas, chemical, petrochemical, energy, mining, nuclear, water, subsea, etc.
Gammastil – Natural remedies
There is a 5 store chain selling a wide range of medicinal and aromatic herbs, food supplements and cosmetics in the form of teas, tinctures, extracts, capsules containing solid or liquid, regular or coated tablets, syrups, solutions for internal use or external, ova, suppositories, creams, gels, perfumes, etc.
At the request of consumers, they also sell gluten-free products, various kinds of cereals and dried fruits, intimate hygiene products, diapers for babies and old ladies, etc.
In the evening participants visited Râmnicu Vâlcea.
The 24th of November, 2017
The last day, participants concluded on their work and discussed about tourism entrepreneurship, visiting Bran Castle, a landmark of Romania.
After getting back to Râmnicu Vâlcea, all participants had to fill in an evaluation form, regarding the activities performed during this reunion.
In conclusion, the meeting met its goals; the activities were held in a relaxing atmosphere, where everybody enjoyed the time spent together, learning and sharing precious information.
Tenea Codruta, coordinating teacher
From 19 to 25 March 2017, students and teachers (from Romania, Turkey, Spain, Latvia, and Croatia) participated in the activities of the third meeting of the project ERASMUS+ KA219 ”LEARNING PLATFORM: Young people entrepreneurial skill development possibilities “held in Slavonski Brod – Croatia.
The objectives of the activities were as follows:
- Presentation of business plans designed by six students of each partner school.
- Study of business opportunities and market research.
- Establishing future activities (workshops, conferences, courses, tests, power point presentations, evaluation, and dissemination) and their loading on Moodle platform.
- Establishing next transnational meetings (Romania).
- Developing the skills of teamwork and socialization.
- Developing communication skills in English.
- Learning about the Serbian-Croatian traditions and culture.
The First day
Project activities began with presenting some cultural aspects of the region Slavonski Brod – Croatia by dances and traditional music.
After the opening show, students and teachers visited the school, were impressed by the equipment and work labs and offices, specifically in the agro-industrial field of work (veterinary labs, plant cultivation by micro propagation, chemistry, nutrition, forestry, horticulture, floriculture, greenhouses and plantation of herb labs, vegetables and lavender)
Equipping laboratories, landscaped gardens and plantations have been carried out mostly by European Projects, supporting students and teachers to develop entrepreneurial activities.
The Second day
Our first destination was Broski Varos, where we learned the love story of a couple of storks Klepetan and Malena, a representative story of the local community as a tourist attraction.
The second location we visited was ATLANTIC GROUP Company that produces nutritional supplements for athletes. We had no permission to take pictures inside the department of production.
Day 2 ended with a visit to Stara Kapela (Village Museum) where we had the opportunity to taste traditional dishes, to become familiar with aspects of the culture and traditions in the region (traditional folk music, old houses, occupations).
The Third day
This day was devoted to learning activities, socialization, and teamwork. Finished products were made (handmade jewellery, decorations, practical laboratory work, gardening) presentations and posters.
The second part of the day was provided with a visit to the GEO PLAN Company, a surveying company, cadastre and geodesy, where students had the opportunity of learning how to use diverse surveying equipment.
The visit at the TDA Company, one of the largest printing press in Slavonski Brod, gave us the opportunity of seeing the types of printers used in publicity.
The Fourth day
The teachers’s meeting had as main objectives the following:
- Study of business opportunity and market research for each country.
- Courses and evaluations.
- Establishing future activities (workshops, conferences, courses, tests, power point presentations, evaluation, and dissemination) and the loading platform of the Moodle project.
- Establishing next transnational meetings (Romania).
- Feedback of the previous activities.
- Working on the Moodle platform
- Promoting European cultural values.
The Fifth day
The project meeting ended with a visit of the capital Zagreb as an opportunity to promote local culture and civilization.
Activities in the third meeting within the following project: ERASMUS+ KA219
”LEARNING PLATFORM: Young people entrepreneurial skill development possibilities” have fully attained the objectives, this provides a very positive feedback on the project’s mission.
Simeanu Iuliana, teacher member
Tenea Codruta, coordinating teacher
|MARCH 2016 – JANUARY 2017|
- 1st of March 2016 – Students from Colegiul Energetic made trinkets and organized a fair trinkets with sale for teachers and students. On the 1st of March we celebrate the beginning of spring, an unique and special day, when women and children wear a trinket in order to be lucky all year long.
- On the 18th of March 2016 – Our team organized a big event in order to make the project known in local community and to disseminate its activities and the learning platform.
The guests were: representatives from Valcea County Education Inspectorate – European project inspector, Extracurricular inspector, teachers and students from partner schools from Valcea country, local entrepreneurs, who shared their experience.
One successful entrepreneur is IonutBudisteanu, a young inventor known in the whole world, in IT domain. He impressed all the audience with his speech – his ideas and his work.
The event was broadcasted on TV and in local newspapers.
- On the 19th of April 2016, students from 9 B, 11 H, 11 F, 12 C participated in a workshop about entrepreneurship, organized by University ”ConstantinBrâncoveanu”.
Here, the students had the opportunity to discuss with teachers from university and they also watched an interesting movie about Ferrari – how he started his business.
- On the 20th of March, students from 9th B participated to a presentation about ”Entrepreneurship in Valcea County”, The Chamber of Commerce Valcea and they also discussed with the manager and the employees.
- April – May 2016 – The project was disseminated in different events and symposiums. It was also introduced the Learning platform.
- On the 5th of October, we celebrated Education Day and our team organized a meeting with students from all school. The project was disseminated in different events and symposiums. It was also introduced the Learning platform.
- November – December 2016 – Students from 9th to 11th forms studied INFOGRAPFICS. They realized brochures about ENTREPRENEURSHIP, using venngage.com.
8 . On the 21th of December, students from 12th form met with representativesfrom a Romanian bank. They discussed about the budget, how they can save money and they were lucky to receive credit cards for their savings.
All the activities in Romanian here: