PROJECT INFORMATION, october 2016
We want students to talk, learn and compare different cost of living in the Basque Country. Be aware of personal finance (budgeting) and share their results.
♣ Personal finance is important in real life (budgeting)
♣ We are interested in study how prices of basic products for our common live change in different European countries. Which rates, references, etc. are used by the states to fix the consumer price index (CPI) and define the basket of goods and services.
♣ Get to know and compare cost of living in Europe
♣ Use IT tools in a professional environment
♣ Use financial and business technical vocabulary
♣ Make students from different countries work together
Asier who lives in Donostia wants to start living on his own in a flat, he has to make a research about how much money he needs for living.
1. Presentation of the working group ( Using onomatopoeia ). (5m)
2. Shopping basket in the Basque Country. Find what you need to live in the Basque Country. List the goods and services you need to survive on your own. (by posted) (10m)
3. Find the prices of each product or services (by posted) (15m)
4. Find the minimum salary of your country. (Internet) (1 m)
5. Classify the goods or services in fixed expenses/Non fixed expenses. (Mural) (5m)
6. Make a table in excel file; INCOME- OUTCOME =SAVINGS (5m)
7. Discuss the results of each group. (15m)
TIP: REVISE THE LIST AND GET RID OF UNNECESSARY ITEMS
8. How much money do we need per month to survive in the Basque Country?
Ordenador (pare excel)
Infografics, november 2016
Diseminary municipality and local society, december 2016